Who we are
Crowdfight is a non-profit assotiation that serves as coordinator for research projects.
You can contact us at email@example.com
or through any of our contact points found in our contact page.
Purpose of collecting personal data
- The objective is to place volunteer researchers and scientists into contact with various research projects and studies that are being conducted, for which:
- the requests for volunteering are managed in a data bank;
- The projects and studies, in turn, are also processed and classified in order to locate appropriate human resources;
- A bulletin is sent to the electronic mails, with the list of projects and studies on which they can work and general information to all volunteers;
- Creating anonymized statistics for our own use.
Information we collect
- On volunteer requests, identification and contact information, electronic mail address, workplace, field of specialization or area of experience
- For project support requests, contact information, institution where it takes place, occupations, human resource requirements and general project description
Why we can process your data
- The data is processed when you give us your consent to collaborate as a volunteer or as a person responsible for projects or studies.
- Based on a legitimate interest in the activities required for proper management of Crowdfight (i.e.: contact management and crossing, security, storage, etc.)
Who do we share data with?
The data is NOT
transferred or communicated to third parties without express consent of the interested party and unless there is a legal obligation.
You have a right to
Users of Crowdfight
may at any time request additional information or may exercise their rights to obtain access, to make corrections, to delete, challenge, cancel, or limit, or to obtain portability of personal data by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org